Location: Castle main hall (0x1D8)
Effect: Ark becomes intractable, which means enemies can no longer interact with him and he can't die.
Lasting: This effect ends when changing the room and your HP is set to 1HP or when you are eating any healing item in-game though if you eat something you will die.
- Reduce your HP so a single hit from the Cursed Armor enemy will kill you
- Lure one of the enemies to the top of the stairs
- Trigger the cutscene from when walking up the stairs
- Hope to be hit by the enemy
Endless Dark Twins Boss
Location: Dark Twins Boss (0x014D)
Effect: Dark Twins respawns when Ark leave the room hence can be endlessly be farmed for XP when its killed while jumping off the stage.
Each kill gives you 500 XP which is a lot around the early levels and can be used to quickly level up to 15.
Lasting: Endless until the cutscene is triggered.
- Wait for the Dark Twins to be in a good position on the sides and kill it while jumping off
Location: Taklama (0x206)
Effect: Skip correct path which saves time
- Walk northwest until two close stones appear then walk to the north till the skull appears then walk out left.
Stored level up
Effect: A level up is stored and triggered at certain in-game events
Lasting: Till certain events: stop moving, enter other room, talk to people
- Get enough experience points so that the next enemy will result in a level up
- Die while killing an enemy
- Hold L this will automatically open the save screen
- Your level up is now stored
Swim anywhere and undying
Location: Any place with water and enemies
Effect: You can swim anywhere but walls still have collision and you can't die when you have 0 HP.
Lasting: Till changing rooms
- See video: View
Door opening scene skip
Location: Room with forbidden door (0x0C)
Effect: The cutscene after opening the door is skipped
- Use one pot to damage the door once
- Take another pot, stand about below the lowest guy and then run+throw and walk right out
Clear text box skip
Effect: Text is skipped
- Press select to open menu
- Close menu
Sidenote: This is actually mentioned on the official website:
「かごめかごめ」の歌詞が消える？ (The lyrics of "Kagome Kagome" disappear?) シルバイン城のボス、ブラッディーマリーと戦う前の「かごめかごめ」。 ("Kagome Kagome" before fighting the boss of Sylvain Castle, Bloody Mary.) このときセレクトを押してアイテムウインドウを出してから元の画面に戻す。 (At this time, press Select to bring out the item window and return to the original screen.) すると「かごめかごめの」歌詞が消えてしまうよ。 (Then the lyrics of "Kagome Kagome" will disappear.)